A session with House of Pause
“In early history, aromatic substances were used to alter states of consciousness. Today, it is well established that scents can alter moods – imparting a sense of calm, or clarity, or vitality.”
This is an invitation to have the pause you never knew you needed.
Join our specially curated session of meditation accompanied by a sensory experience using the different essential oils that can encourage and/or enhance a relaxing experience within. This workshop is in collaboration with House of Pause. No meditation experience needed.
- Venue: Alserkal Avenue, Warehouse 59, Street 8, Al Quoz 1
- Takeaway: A 1 hour insightful and relaxing meditation session with 2 x 10ml essential oils from the remedies collections
- – 10 min introduction about oils- how senses are connected with memory and mind
- – 10 min for participants to explore the oils
- – 50 min session for meditation
- Date: 14th August & 28th August 2020
- Time: 2 sessions per day, 11 am – 12.30 pm and 3 pm – 4.30 pm.
- Workshop Price Package: AED250 per person and AED350 for 2 people
*For any additional purchase, kindly bring cash